封面:
    0603497863211_600.jpg
    简介:
    艺人:        Wilco
    语种:        英语
    唱片公司:        Reprise Records
    发行时间:        2017年12月01日
    专辑类别:        精选集

Where were you when you first heard A.M. and Being There? Revisit — or discover for the first time — the beginnings of Wilco with new deluxe editions of the band’s first two albums, out December 1.

Preorder A.M. or Being There deluxe on CD or vinyl through the Wilco store and get a download of “Passenger Side (Live at the Troubadour)” tomorrow, October 13. Hear the track now at RollingStone.com.

Being There turned 21 this year, so it’s officially old enough to go out there and have one on its own. To celebrate, the reissue adds a 15-pack of bonus tracks including alternate versions of “I Got You” and “Say You Miss Me,” plus never-before-released recordings like “Dynamite My Soul” and “Better When I’m Gone.” Also included in all formats of Being There – Deluxe Edition is Wilco’s 1996 session from KCRW’s Morning Becomes Eclectic radio show, and in the CD and digital versions you’ll also get Wilco’s raucous 20-song set from the Troubadour in Los Angeles, November 12, 1996. In-depth liner notes from journalist Steven Hyden are the proverbial straw that stirs the drink.

A.M. – Deluxe Edition brings eight unreleased tracks including an early version of “Outtasite (Outta Mind)” and “When You Find Trouble,” the last studio recording by Uncle Tupelo. As John Stirratt put it in his notes for the reissue, “Listening back to records 15 to 20 years later, I’m always taken with the confident but guileless quality of bands in their 20s, that strange mixture of innocence and conviction… we were barely a band at that point, just trying to make some noise.”
    曲目
    disc 1
            1        Misunderstood (Remastered)                        

2        Far, Far AwayRemastered                        

3        MondayRemastered                        

4        Outtasite (Outta Mind)Remastered                        

5        Forget The FlowersRemastered                        

6        Red-Eyed And BlueRemastered                        

7        I Got You (Dobro Mix Warzone) [Remastered]                        

8        What's The World Got In Store (Remastered)                        

9        Hotel Arizona (Remastered)                        

10        Say You Miss Me (Remastered)                        

disc 2
            1        Sunken Treasure (Remastered)                        

2        Someday Soon (Remastered)                        

3        Outta Mind (Outta Sight) (Remastered)                        

4        Someone Else's SongRemastered                        

5        KingpinRemastered                        

6        (Was I) In Your DreamsRemastered                        

7        Why Would You Wanna LiveRemastered                        

8        The Lonely 1Remastered                        

9        Dreamer In My DreamsRemastered                        

disc 3
            1        Late Blooming Son        0                 

2        I Got You (Dobro Mix Warzone)                        

3        Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind (Alternate)                        

4        Far Far Away (Dark Side Of The Room)                        

5        Dynamite My Soul                        

6        Losing Interest        0                 

7        Why Would You Wanna Live (Alternate)                        

8        Sun's A Star                        

9        Capitol City                 

10        Better When I'm Gone        0                 

11        Dreamer In My Dreams (Alternate Rough Take)                        

12        Say You Miss Me (Alternate)                        

13        I Got You (Alternate)                        

14        Monday (Party Horn Version)                        

15        I Can't Keep From Talking        0                 

disc 4
            1        Sunken Treasure (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

2        Red-Eyed And Blue (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

3        I Got You (At The End Of The Century) [Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96] [Remastered]                        

4        Someone Else's Song (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

5        Someday Soon (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

6        Forget The Flowers (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

7        New Madrid (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

8        I Must Be High (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

9        Passenger Side (Punk Version) [Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96] [Remastered]                        

10        Passenger Side (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96) [Remastered]                        

11        Hotel Arizona (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

12        Monday (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

13        Say You Miss Me (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

disc 5
            1        Outtasite (Outta Mind) [Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96] [Remastered]                        

2        The Long Cut (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

3        Kingpin (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

4        Misunderstood (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

5        Far, Far Away (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

6        Give Back The Key To My Heart (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

7        Gun (Live At The Troubadour 11/12/96) [Remastered]                        

8        Sunken Treasure (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)                        

9        Red-Eyed And Blue (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)                        

10        Far, Far Away (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)                        

11        Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)

游客,本付费内容需要支付 5悦豆 才能浏览支付

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2021-3-12 16:54

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
    发表于 2021-3-12 17:10:30 | 显示全部楼层